| Lui è Atlas, il pugile, il forte.
Muovere le montagne non è un compito facile, Tenno. Ma Atlas resiste.
Data Rilascio: 1 Ottobre 2015
Con i pugni di fredda pietra e il fisico d'un titano, Atlas plasma la roccia per dividere, pietrificare e tormentare qualsiasi cosa nella sua strada, manifestando entità di terra per movimentare i terreni. Atlas è stato implementato nell'17.5.
|Requisiti per la costruzione.|
|Prezzo Mercato: 275||Prezzo Schema: N/A|
The probability distribution of the parts is 38.72%, 38.72%, 22.56% for Helmet, Chassis, Systems as it is for most boss-rewarded warframe components, with an expected required number of tries to obtain each at least once of 6.04.
- In Greek mythology, Atlas was the Titan who held up the sky, typically portrayed carrying a large celestial sphere upon his shoulders. Other aspects of Atlas' design are similarly inspired by Greek myth.
- Atlas' Petrify ability is a tribute to the Gorgon Medusa through which the Titan met his demise. The hero Perseus, who slayed Medusa, would use her severed head to turn many of his adversaries to stone, including Atlas who was transformed into a range of mountains.
- Atlas' passive immunity to knockdowns while grounded is inspired by the giant Antaeus who would challenge opponents to wrestling matches and was invincible as long as he was in contact with the ground.
- Atlas has the second highest base armor rating of all Warframes at 450, surpassed only by Valkyr's 600.
- Not counting the Aura slot, Atlas is the first non-prime Warframe, and still one of only a few, to start out with three polarized mod slots.
- Atlas is the second Warframe to not include an alternate helmet on initial release, following Oberon.