Railgun MOAs are a larger variant to the standard MOAs, colored are blue and appear more rarely. They fire at a much slower rate, but their attacks cause significantly more damage and as of update 8.3 knock players to the ground upon being hit by one. They must charge their weapon before firing and are vulnerable during this time. Their shots have no noticeable travel time, and can pierce walls and objects, including Frost's Snow Globe.
Utilizing either the Shock Absorbers (resist damage on knockdown) or Handspring (faster knockdown recovery) or both can reduce the knockdown time and/or damage dealt while knocked down to minimize risk to players with low shields/armor/health.
- Railgun MOAs are treated similarly to their standard variant, but slightly more durable and they position themselves to a longer distance away from their targets.
- As mentioned, Railgun MOAs take time before firing their railguns. Use this opportunity to destroy them.
- All their shots cause short, disorienting stuns and even knockdown players in flight. If left unattended, large group of Railgun MOAs can easily dispatch heavily armored players.
- Like its regulars, the Railgun MOA needs to stand stationary before it attempts to fire.
- It is possible to block MOA's railgun by using two layers of Snow Globe. Although the railgun will penetrate the first globe, it'll always be stopped by the second globe.